Yup! Thats right! I'm back!!! I'll explain my ridiculously long absence in a second but I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for kinda just leaving without saying goodbye ^^' Not sure who really noticed/missed me.
1. Tablet broke, digital art became impossible - yes my tablet broke, and I got a new one! I found traditional art to slow for HARPG and I didn't have the patience... bad excuse I know ^^'
2. No Motivation - I really didn't have the motivation to do HARPG, but guess what! It's back! I'm slowly going to re open the stables, until now my horses were frozen, except the foals. May as well age them up ^^'
3. School - Ahh yes, everyone struggles with this... can't really say much about it.
4. Showing- I had to spend a ton of my time at the barn, showing and training. Though show season was cut short for me this year, I no longer can ride the horse I was showing so no more shows! (Part of the no shows was my choice, I could've ridden another horse)
5. Friends - Well believe it or not I didn't have friends till around the time I started being inactive.. I made a bunch of awesome friends and I think that kinda killed my motivation, I had a bunch of other things to think about.
6. Boyfriend - Speaking of other things to think about here is one. I've been in a relationship for the past year *squeal* and even though its not as though he thinks of me any differently nor finds it weird I do HARPG I've been kinda distracted by him. Mind not always thinking about the ol' stables. ^^. Totally fine, and it's all good.
I'd say the happiest reason I've been so inactive.
I think that about covers it. Sorry once again for my absence and look forward to some art!